really excited to see where this game goes
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Join the Human Defense Department's last ditch effort to save the world: by teaching the brightest students in the nation how to hack and scramble the brains of the enemy. Follow the journey of Mina Lovelace as she seeks to prove herself worthy of following in her mother's footsteps. And also tries not to embarrass herself in front of her childhood crush in the process!
If you enjoy visual novels, problem solving, political intrigue and love stories, you'll love Code Romantic!
This game is currently in development. Every two months we are releasing two new chapters until we finish the game in late 2017. Join the mailing list to be the first to know of upcoming releases!
- Puzzles use real code (C#) and concepts from computer science courses
- No prior experience is necessary!
- Over 100,000 words of dialogue!
- Beautiful, animated, watercolor artwork!
- Original soundtrack!
- Added Chapters 3 and 4, featuring more characters and locations!
- Code related words are now highlighted in dialogue
- Rearranged scenes for shorter load times
- Text boxes are tinted different colors for different characters
- Pacing, dialogue and animation updates throughout
- New music tracks! Full soundtrack coming soon!
Click download now to get access to the following files: