Pardon me, but I have some difficulties in installing the demo : a notification " This app can't run on your PC " showed when I tried to open the game.... could you help me with some instructions for the Windows version? (^_^")
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Join the Human Defense Department's last ditch effort to save the world: by teaching the brightest students in the nation how to hack and scramble the brains of the enemy. Follow the journey of Mina Lovelace as she seeks to prove herself worthy of following in her mother's footsteps. And also tries not to embarrass herself in front of her childhood crush in the process!
If you enjoy visual novels, problem solving, political intrigue and love stories, you'll love Code Romantic!
Join the mailing list to be the first to know of upcoming releases!
This game is currently in development. Every two months we are releasing two new chapters until we finish the game in late 2017.
Follow our tumblr for behind the scenes art or ask us questions! https://coderomantic.tumblr.com/
- Puzzles use real code (C#) and concepts from computer science courses
- No prior experience is necessary!
- Over 100,000 words of dialogue!
- Beautiful, animated, watercolor artwork!
- Original soundtrack!
- Added Chapters 3 and 4, featuring more characters and locations!
- Code related words are now highlighted in dialogue
- Rearranged scenes for shorter load times
- Text boxes are tinted different colors for different characters
- Pacing, dialogue and animation updates throughout
- New music tracks! Full soundtrack coming soon!
Interested in Pretty Smart Games? Visit our website!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey! Thanks for reaching out. I did some research on this, and it looks like some versions of Windows do this if they don't recognize the app or game. Here's a link I found that might help you: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-solved/
Oh, I see... I'll try again, and thanks for the assistance (^_^)b
Edit : It seems that the OS for my laptop is 32-bit version and I can't enjoy the game till I update the Windows :')
Oh, I see! Thank you for telling us this! We should have made a 32-bit version, I apologize. Right now we are working on the next game update. I will upload a 32-bit version with the update so you can play. Sorry for the delay, and thank you again for letting us know!
really excited to see where this game goes